Community Room Rental
COMMUNITY ROOM RENTAL
The 2nd Floor Community Room may be rented by individuals and groups in compliance with the following policies at a rate of $40.00 per hour for a two-hour minimum, with an additional charge at the rate of $5.00 per half hour in excess of two hours. Reservations require advance payment at time of reservation. Library events have priority in scheduling; beyond this, reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
A cash deposit of $20.00 is required which is returned upon inspection of the room after use when returned to the original condition.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs are permitted on the library premises.
- Tables and chairs may be used and are to be returned to their original locations.
- Kitchen facilities may be used including coffee pots, sink, oven, and refrigerator space.
- The renter is responsible for damage to person or property in the use of this room.
- All paper products, decorations, food and drinks are to be brought with rental guests and removed after events.
- Library supplies are to be untouched or unused during rental time including silverware, dishes, coffee & filters, and any refreshment supplies.
- No glitter, glue or paint is to be used during rental time.
- Trash is to be gathered and discarded in a dumpster at the rear of the building.
- A crumb sweeper can be provided for any particles left behind on the carpet.
- Spills on carpet, damage, or significant messes as determined by a member of the staff, will result in the forfeit of deposit.
- Deposits will be returned upon inspection by library staff.